We bring new products to market, applying global legislation, ensuring quality, cost reduction, and timeline requirements.
We are growing and thus need additional resources.
– If adding value, identifying and meeting customer needs in a growth environment motivates you?
– If you have the abilities to lead – as well as the urge to further develop and grow our RA & Quality Team?
– If the combination of solid hands-on RA and Quality work, Team-development as well as direct sales activities will suit your extrovert personality?
– If a flat organization, an entrepreneurial spirit combined with solid expertise and sparring partners within respectively RA and Quality is the right settings for you to live you full potential?
– And if our new location in super attractive surroundings in Örestaden will motivate you even a bit further?
Then, feel free to consider this position.
Your Job and Key Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Program Manager you will Lead and Develop the RA & Quality Team as well as interact with our customers with regards to both generating sales opportunities as well and hands-on RA & QA assignments. To begin with you will be the working team leader for additional two resources and over time we expect you to lead the addition of additional employees to our RA & QA Team.
Bringing our customers products to market – requires your – and your team’s, solid competence with regards to both the CE mark approval, ce testing for Medical Devices (MDD) processes as well as the processes required for FDA, 510K registration plus PMA.
You and your team will be based at our new offices in Örestaden, Arne Jakobsens Alle in combination with actual work performed at our customers’ locations.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
– Relevant engineering degree or similar relevant B.Sc or M.Sc degree.
– Minimum 5 years experience in related position
– Firm knowledge of CE mark approval, ce testing for Medical Devices (MDD) as well as FDA, 510K registration and PMA
– Training/ teaching experience is seen as an advantage but not a requirement
Competencies (Professional as well as Personal)
– Solution oriented with an excellent ability to identify cost-effective angels to regulatory requirements and quality assurance demands
– You have a very strong collaborative approach towards the stakeholders
– You are a good listener with strong communicative skills
– Strong cultural awareness and a global mindset
– Fluency in English and at least one other Scandinavian language
– Leadership skills and a motivating appreciative approach to people management
– Outgoing personality with the skills to facilitate and lead projects
What we offer
We offer a challenging environment with build in opportunities for growth both professional as well as personal. We are a company with growth potential and concrete growth plans. Our customer centric approach to consultancy gives you insight into cutting edge development internationally.
We would like to welcome you in our engaged, warm, positive, fast and professional environment with social events amongst colleagues as well as professional sparring from highly experienced experts in order for you to have an engaged daylily work experience as well as professional growth opportunities while working. Also we offer a competitive compensation package with both pension and insurances.
If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact our recruitment partner Fontibus HR on +45 4090 5233. We also recommend that you visit our website www.medicologic.com
Send your application
By sending your application and CV to the below address you accept that your submitted material is shared with our recruitment partner Fontibus HR ApS.
Please apply by e-mail to SeniorConsultant@Fontibus.dk
Deadline is 10th August, 2014.