B.Sc. Plast Technology
Available for: Tasks
Contact us for full CV
- Specialist in selecting thermoplastic raw materials.
- Handled more than 2.500 thermoplastic raw materials.
- Raw materials for Medical Devices.
- Testing and qualifying raw materials.
- Co-operates with test laboratories globally.
- More than 300 projects.
- Mechanical test on plastic.
- Know almost all thermoplastic distributors.
- New raw materials for existing plastic parts.
- Prepared details for quality assurance specifications.
- Handling parts in the medical plastic industry.
- Alternative suppliers world-wide.
- Courses in analyzing plastic parts.
- Requirement for UV stabilization.
- Necessary additives.
- More than 171 project has been solved, where it involved testing/qualifying more than 2.000 thermoplastic raw materials.
- Compounding job, where the target was to substitute plasticized PVC with a non-PVC and this new raw material should be processed on the original “PVC” equipment.
- Based on given specifications for a thermoplastic raw material selected alternative suppliers world-wide.
- Suggested new raw materials for existing plastic parts. That means specified the necessary properties needed for the existing plastic parts and afterwards selected, tested, and documented the new raw material.
Extensive knowledge in:
- Microsoft 365.
- Thermoplastic raw material databases.
- The Society of the Plastic Industry in Denmark.
- P.T.S. (Polymeric Society, Copenhagen).
- I.D.A. (Society of Engineer in Denmark).
- PIFHT. (Plastic engineers from Helsingoer Teknikum).
- V.D.I. (Verein Deutscher Ingenieure – Kunststoftechnik).
- S.P.E. (Society of the Plastics Engineers, U.S.A.).
- A.S.T.M.(American Society for Testing and Materials, U.S.A.).