Medical Device Engineering
Senior Product Development Engineer
Available for: Full time, part time, tasks
Contact us for full CV
- Injection moulding.
- 2D and 3D part and assembly documentation.
- Design control.
- Research and Development.
- Validation, testing and packaging.
- Test setup and test planing.
- Project leading.
- Purchasing – Injection moulding tools, and equipment for injection moulding production.
- Medical devices.
- Creating instructions and procedures, and templates for validation setup according to EN13485, and FDA part 820.
- Mentoring and Coaching.
Won Danish design award for SpeediCath compact. Female catheter for Coloplast.
Won Ingeniørens produktpris, for SpeediCath compact. Female catheter for Coloplast.
- SolidWorks and other CAD systems.
- MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- SAS JMP, Modde.
- FDA Part 820.
- ISO/EN 20594-1, ISO/EN7880-1, ISO/EN30369.
He has been working in the medical device business for more than 20 years, and has gained a lot of experience within that field.
Will look at a project from a DFM perspective.
A positive teamplayer which strive to get the best performance from the team members.
Likes the nature, and likes to run and bike. Also like to spend some time in the house in Sweden with his family.