Senior Consultant, Principal Advisor Medical Device
MSc. Ph.D Innovation and MBA
Available for: Part-time, full-time, tasks
- Manage drug delivery device Innovation projects.
- Knowledge in subcutaneous-and needle free injections.
- Define and scope projects.
- Identify applications, users and stakeholders.
- Organize user/stakeholder involvement in innovation.
- Define value proposition (connect technical &commercial).
- Develop concepts (product and commercial).
- Manage external specialists and suppliers.
- Develop and manage IPR strategy.
- Create new business models.
Managed development and commercialization of two medical devices for pulmonary and nasal drug delivery.
Developed innovative therapeutic concepts and business cases.
Attracted commercial partner interest.
Engaged partnering dialogues and facilitated technology evaluation and general due-diligence. Negotiated licensing agre.
Headed subcutaneous medtech startup company. Defined application areas and engaged pharma client Proof-of-Concept collaboration.
His experience and passion is to identify and realize medtech, life science and healthcare innovation opportunities, through multi-disciplinary partnerships and collaboration. Key to his results is his ability to integrate scientific, commercial, legal, IPR, regulatory and stakeholder issues for business impact. He is a team-player, with ability to facilitate contribution from all team members. He possessesrare combination of strong analytical skill, creative mindset and business acumen. Communicative and self-motivated relationship builder. His abilities have enabled him to successfully identify and analyze valuable innovation and business opportunities, but also to propel them to realization by managing projects, team efforts, relational selling, and establishing productive partnership agreements for development and commercialization.
With more than 25 years of technology and innovation of medical devices with drug delivery, he also understands the regulatory requirements, processes and documentation needs very well.