Do you want to make a difference in other people’s lives, through mechanical solutions?
At Medicologic A/S we are striving to become the preferred partner within the Medical Device Industry. To reach this goal we are on the look for sharp brains to join our dynamic team of developers. Your main tasks will cover project management, construction and 3D modeling. Projects at Medicologic differ in size and you should therefore be able to adapt to project teams as well as manage small assignments on your own.
Based in Hillerød, you will handle different projects simultaneously and be in charge of contact to clients, collaborators and sub suppliers.
On the professional level;
• You are trained engineer and preferably at Masters level.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in product development.
• Possess a creative and curious approach to mechanical development.
• You have a solid understanding and experience in product development including mechanical construction.
• You have a thorough insight into plastic technology covering materials, tolerance, injection molding, etc..
• You are an experienced user of Pro / E or Solid Works.
• You are outgoing, service-minded and may already have experience in the consulting industry.
• Handle both Danish and English in speech and writing.
On the personal level;
• High level of energy and proactive approach to problem solving.
• Self-motivated with a great overview.
• High degree of empathy in customer relations and in cooperation with colleagues.
• Wants to develop yourself and is motivated by achieving personal and company objectives.
• A born team player, but also with a drive to solve projects and problems on your own.
A company with a clear Vision – To be the preferred partner of the Medical Device Industry.
Our goal is to make a difference and create desirable solutions that add value and meet the needs of the Medical Device Industry.
Our Mission – Our team combines innovation, creativity and experience with a smile!
We realize our vision by combining a strong, dedicated focus on the Medical Device Industry with:
• A high level of expertise based on experience.
• A team of both specialists and generalists.
• Competency development.
• Standardized internal processes.
• Sustained economic growth.
We offer you;
• 12 Highly committed colleagues.
• Changing projects and challenges.
• Leading clients within the industry.
• Salary package
• Pension including insurance
• An open and honest work environment
For further information please contact:
Phone: +45 22 47 72 12