Human Factors Engineering Specialist (ID1010)
Maria Lund Jensen
MSc Design and Innovation, DTU
Medical Device Product Development & Design Controls:
- Development of HFE/Usability strategies.
- Implementation and integration of HFE/Usability discipline in projects and organizations.
- Development of processes, work tools and templates to improve HFE/Usability execution and integration with Risk Management and general product development and Design Control activities.
- Design, planning, execution and reporting of Formative and Summative Evaluations.
- Use-Related Risk Analyses, e.g. Task Analysis.
- Authoring and improvement of HFE/Usability SOPs and Work Instructions.
- HFE/Usability educational training (for organizations as well as HFE practitioners). Sparring and mentoring.
- Requirements Management / Requirements Engineering.
General Design & Product Development:
- User-Centric Design & User Interface conceptualization.
- Design Research & User Testing.
- Facilitation and graphic facilitation of workshops, strategy sessions, co-creation session, etc.