Medical Device R&D Expert
MSc Electrical Engineering, DTU
Available for: Part-time, full-time, tasks
Contact us for full CV
- Systems engineering. Requirements, test and traceability.
- Concept development and testing.
- Electronics. Broad experience on analog and digital.
- Design verification, electronics. Test protocols, execution and reporting.
- Product development. Elaborate hands-on experience (hard- and software).
- Machine vision. Expert on custom machine vision systems. Pharma and automation, hard- and software.
- Real-time processing and embedded systems.
- Control theory and signal analysis.
In-field testing and optimization of a dental intraoral scanner, to ensure technical viability as well as high user acceptance.
Test of an optical measurement unit to characterize performance and reliability.
Repeated prioritization of user requirements, for hard- and software departments, to achieve high pace of progress for a world leading intraoral scanner.
Designed and developed a large number of complex custom-made machine vision systems, from idea to fully tested and commissioned systems.
Developed and realized an embedded illumination control unit (hard- and software) of essential importance.
He is passionate, pragmatic and imaginative. He is a driver, who gets the thing done, always focusing on the end goal, no matter how many distracting complications may present themselves during the project.
Having worn many hats, such as tech lead, team lead, HW and SW developer, SW product owner, project manager and technical product manager, he has a very wide and solid experience, theoretical as well as practical.
With more than 25 years of technology and innovation, he can act as your cavalry when things go south and effectively deploy support in all development stages. He has a ‘Can-do’ attitude and an empathetic personality and management style.
Arne Jacobsens Alle 15-17
DK-2300 København S
(+45) 48 24 51 13
Where to find us